วันเสาร์ที่ 12 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Twitter

After I know Twitter for a while by my friend who guide me. I begin to use that I don’t understand about Twitter. NO have an idea what is Twitter? Now I will introduce the story of Twitter where has the origin.
Twitter is the social service that the user can send a message with the limit 140 letter. Can tell your friend that What are you doing? And Twitter begin by Obvious Corp Company in 2006 at America. When you send out a message, it is called Tweet. That message will happen to your friend that everyone will see it. If you want to tell to link of other people, it’s very easy by Retweet( RT ) and @ the username of the people that you want to connect the message following the message that it was tweet.
In addition, has Direct Message ( DM ) that it isn’t show to the other people to see. The message is in the box between receiver and reporter. Most important, Twitter can tell or link the news or everything that it’s very fast more than report of television.
Twitter is a good of the resource of entertainment. It can answer between your friend also.


How to Use Twitter






1 ความคิดเห็น: